HANNOVER MESSE 2019,
01 - 05 April
e-chains® are the umbilical cord of modern machines. They are constantly moving and supply power, data and energy. igus® has been developing, producing and testing polymer e-chains® since 1971. Our expert knowledge is being refined continuously
with the help of our customers to constantly improve our product range.
Universal applications for igus® e-chains®
- Multitude of possibilities in terms of movement and length
- To carry sensitive bus, data cables and fibre optics cables and energy sources such as electricity, gas, air and liquids
- To accommodate very high dynamic loads and stringent service life requirements
- Handle very different environments and climates
- Space-saving installation
- High speeds and accelerations can be achieved
- Modular systems allow quick assembly and retrofit Save time and money when
purchasing and utilising e-chains®!
- lnnovative products that can be assembled quickly
- Rapid delivery time - saves you storage costs
- Large range of products - find the right solution immediately
- System quotes, including made-to-measure production and "turnkey" assembly
- Rapid system design and support with an ever-growing close-knit network of local sales engineers worldwide
The product range of lubrication-free drylin® linear guides is based on the principle of "gliding instead of rolling". In combination with corrosion-free materials, ...
xiros® polymer ball bearings are often a better alternative to ball bearings made of metal, because they are lighter and more affordable and at the same time have ...
The chainflex® cables are unharnessed cables for moving applications in energy chains or for robot applications, fail-safe with 36 month guarantee.
The chainflex® ...
igubal® spherical bearings are self-aligning components made entirely of high-performance plastics. The igubal® series provides designers with a complete
With robolink® robots, processes can be automated cost-effectively, quickly and individually. Monotonous or hazardous work processes are no longer carried out by ...
Lowering costs and raising service life with no lubrication and a reduction in maintenance work, everything delivered immediately from stock - that is the core idea ...