HANNOVER MESSE 2019,
01 - 05 April
Maintenance Software imaso® maintenance Selected functions at a glance:
- Clear order list
- Assignment to employees or teams
- Assignment to assets and cost centers
- Activity recording
- Media library for contracts, documents and checklists
- Serial dates (for recurring maintenance and inspections)
- Notification of order transactions (with ERP connection)
- Condition-oriented monitoring of machines and systems Our maintenance software imaso® maintenance helps you to plan, control and optimize your maintenance processes. Maintenance, inspections, repairs and optimizations are centrally planned and documented. Uncover plant-specific weaknesses. Analyze and reduce failure risks. The software creates the data basis for transparency, efficiency and thus cost savings. Based on this, other areas can be sensibly integrated and systems such as the company-internal MES or an ERP system can be connected. This is also the basis for complex analyses and modern procedures of a forward-looking maintenance. imaso® maintenance is web-based so that it can be accessed from any location at any time. The system has a modular structure and can "grow" with your requirements. Available modules:
- Basic program
- Personnel (as of Q2 2019)
- interfaces Your advantages:
- Increases plant availability, stabilizes processes and increases quality.
- Modular design. Buy only what you really need.
- Optimized orders. Recurring tasks are planned automatically.
- Web-based and responsive. Can be used from any device.
Energy management software imaso® energy Selected functions at a glance:
- Energy key figures. Load curves and energy consumption curves. Sankey diagram. Ad hoc ...
Our imaso® shiftbook replaces all shift, machine and plant books, test plans, logbooks and memos. Digital documentation and the automatic recording of malfunctions ...
Of course we are at your side in every one of our projects. But you can also profit from our know-how independently. We offer you various services:
- Consulting: ...
We develop your individual system - either from scratch, using proven modules, or based on an existing product, which is then tailored to your individual requirements.