HANNOVER MESSE 2020,
20 - 24 April
Our imaso® shiftbook replaces all shift, machine and plant books, test plans, logbooks and memos. Digital documentation and the automatic recording of malfunctions create a central knowledge database from which reports can be generated at any time. Your advantages:
- Documentation of events and malfunctions.
- Simplified shift transfers.
- Simple data acquisition.
- Central knowledge database. Functions:
- Shift registration: By registering the current shift, events and process parameters can be
automatically assigned to the appropriate shift.
- Record shift transfers: Carry out shift transfers with just a few clicks, sign electronically and document.
- Record events and malfunctions centrally: Central database through digital documentation and the automatic or
manual recording of malfunctions and machine data.
- Keeping the overview: All shift transfers and their events are clearly displayed (either in map or tabular form) and can be filtered. So you always have an overview and can quickly find what you are looking for.
Forum Industrie 4.0 meets the Industrial Internet
Energy management software imaso® energy Selected functions at a glance:
- Energy key figures. Load curves and energy consumption curves. Sankey diagram. Ad hoc ...
Maintenance Software imaso® maintenance Selected functions at a glance:
- Clear order list
- Assignment to employees or teams
- Assignment to assets and cost ...
Of course we are at your side in every one of our projects. But you can also profit from our know-how independently. We offer you various services:
- Consulting: ...
We develop your individual system - either from scratch, using proven modules, or based on an existing product, which is then tailored to your individual requirements.