HANNOVER MESSE 2020,
20 - 24 April
The inclinometer has the following properties
- Measurement range: 0 .. 360 °
- Resolution: 0,01°
- Accuracy: ±0,1°
- Operating temperature range: -40 .. +85°C
- Output signal: 0..10V/±0,5/4..20mA
- Excitation voltage: 24 ±10% VDC
- Excitation current (no load): max 50 mA
- Protection degree: IP65
- Housing material: Aluminium
- serveral coatings available: anodised, buffed or seawater proofed
Inelta indctive displacement sensors (LVDT) are synonymous with a high leverl of measuring accuracy and reliability.
Inelta developes and manufactures inductive ...
Inelta force sensors have been specifically developed for measuring static and dynamic forces in all industrial sectors, ranging from mechanical engineering, automation ...
Membran Press Key in different versions, customized design as well
We offer a Motorized-potentiometer with following Features:
- PCB mounting (Option: DIN Rail)
- Option: Endswitches 1-6 (Type BS350E..)
- Suitable as: setpoint ...