HANNOVER MESSE 2019,
01 - 05 April
Inelta indctive displacement sensors (LVDT) are synonymous with a high leverl of measuring accuracy and reliability.
Inelta developes and manufactures inductive displacement sensors as standard devices for a wide range of differnet industrial sectors.
Areas of application:
- Automation technology
- Test facilities
- Mechanical engineering
- Medical technology
- Production lines
- Temp. ragnes up to 125°C
- Protection class up to IP68
- Linearity tolerances from 0,25%
- Extr. high measuring accuracy
- Dynamic measurements
- External thread
- Individual special design sensors
Inelta force sensors have been specifically developed for measuring static and dynamic forces in all industrial sectors, ranging from mechanical engineering, automation ...
Membran Press Key in different versions, customized design as well
The inclinometer has the following properties
- Measurement range: 0 .. 360 °
- Resolution: 0,01°
- Accuracy: ±0,1°
- Operating temperature range: -40 .. +85°C
We offer a Motorized-potentiometer with following Features:
- PCB mounting (Option: DIN Rail)
- Option: Endswitches 1-6 (Type BS350E..)
- Suitable as: setpoint ...