HANNOVER MESSE 2019,
01 - 05 April
Less means more.
i500 is the new inverter series in the 0.25 to 75 kW power range (110 kW in preparation). Its distinguishing features: a streamlined design, scalable functionality and exceptional user-friendliness.
i500 provides a high-quality frequency inverter that already conforms to future standards in accordance with the EN 50598-2 efficiency classes (IE). Overall, this provides a reliable and future-proof drive for a wide range of machine applications.
The i500 frequency inverters are ideal for applications in the pump, fan, conveyor, travelling, winding, shaper, tool and hoist drive sectors.
- Compact dimensions: snug design, only 60 mm wide and 130 mm deep
- Performance data:
Mains: 1 AC 230 V: 0.25 to 2.2 kW
Mains: 1/3 AC 230 V: 0.25 to 5.5 kW
Mains: 3 AC 400 V: 0.37 to 75.0 kW
- Integrated functions:
V/f controls (linear, quadratic)
Brake energy management
Energy-saving function "VFCeco"
- Modular diagnostics and innovative interaction possibilities over WLAN for new record-beating commissioning times
- Communication: CANopen, EtherCAT, EtherNET/IP, Modbus, PROFIBUS, PROFINET
- Approvals: CE, UL, CSA, EAC, RoHS2, IE2 to EN 50598-2
- Top efficiency class for inverters at IE2 to EN 50598-2
- Device profile CiA402: operating modes speed and torque control
- Safety engineering: safe removal of motor torque/Safe Torque Off (STO)
Automation goes blue
The new Servo Inverter i950: more than just a servo.
The new i950 combines modern servo technology with the automation of the system.
In addition to outstanding ...
The right system solution for any machine
- Scalability supports modular machine concepts and represents a sound investment.
- Connectivity makes machine integration ...
Efficient end-to-end processes – from the initial idea to the commissioning and operation of the machine
- Save time and money with digital services and digital ...
Complete solution with the Lenze automation system
- From the gearbox and the control all the way up to the cloud
- Robotics, motion and logic in one control ...
We drive your digital business
For machine manufacturers, machine operators and component manufacturers: our digital portfolio and our solutions support the entire ...
Creating a detailed digital record of devices and components and managing them digitally – the basis for the sustainably secure operation of machines and systems
Modularisation and connectivity in software and hardware creates flexible solutions for tomorrow’s production lines
- Reduction in costs and time spent on integration