HANNOVER MESSE 2019,
01 - 05 April
Kleinbongartz & Kaiser
• With this puller, grooved ball bearings that are simultaneously located on a shaft and in a casing can be quickly and easily removed.
• Puller is self-tensioning and easy to handle.
• Pulling jaws specifically developed for precise mounting in bearing tracks for optimal support and better extension force.
• Pulling jaws made of two parts. Dowel pin is hammered into the upper end of the jaw.
• The proven KUKKO claw in a newly developed, modern jaw design.
• The two pulling jaw versions are color-coded for easier distinction.
• The pulling jaws are tempered for a long service life.
• The special cross-beam design ensures secure retention of the the part to be removed by the pulling jaws thanks to the spread adjuster.
• Mechanical pressure spindle.
• Rounded spindle head is used with the slide hammer as a spindle top.
• Milled thread treated with special coating.
• Instructions and conversion table in the cover.
• Secure storage in special foam.
• Use of the internal extractor in combination with slide hammers or counter stays.
• The 2-shell design with extra large grasp edges ensures safe extraction.
• 33 impact rings made of extremely shockproof plastic.
• 3 strike pipes made of anodized aluminum.
• 1 dead blow hammer.
• Instructions and conversion table ...