HANNOVER MESSE 2020,
20 - 24 April
Kawasaki Precision Machinery
High accuracy speed and position control is achieved by the combination of a high pressure large capacity pump, inverter motor and the eco-servo controller.
The eco-servo uses system feedback based on pressure and flow requirements to control the duration and speed of rotation of the pump required to fulfill the demand.
Low noise, accurate flow, pressure control and energy efficiency are some of the key features and benefits of this system.
- Energy Saving
- High Accuracy
- Low Noise
- High pressure and large capacity type axial piston pumps are used.
- Variable rotation induction motor control combined with a two step displacement type pump.
- Hydraulic controllers enable position and/or pressure control with ease.
- Displacement: 22, 45, 80, 112 and 140.
- Pressure ratings: 320 bar rated - 350 bar max
ince 1955, when the first radial piston high torque low speed motor was designed by our engineers, Staffa has maintained leadership in fulfilling customer needs. ...
Shhhhh...the secret to a longer life is the K7VG180/265
The next generation of K3VG pumps, the K7VG is designed for use with industrial machinery such as injection ...
The HPC is the new "class leading" high power variable displacement radial piston motor solution from Kawasaki.
- Enhanced power performance
- Improved ...
Greater Versatility - The K3VL range has welcomed a new smaller addition to its family K3VL28.
A completely new design for both industrial and mobile hydraulic ...