HANNOVER MESSE 2020,
20 - 24 April
The beta version of KISSsoft will be released for testing from April 12th. Apply as a beta tester at www.KISSsoft.AG and help us shape the upcoming release. Let us share knowledge.
We are pleased to already announce the new highlights of the next KISSsoft Release 2019, which will be available at the end of June 2019:
• Concept design on system level
• Rolling bearing calculation with connection to SKF cloud
• Contact pattern analysis of asymmetrical gears
• Crossed helical gear calculation with rack
• Feasibility assessment for "Power Skiving"
• and many more...
GPK is a program based on KISSsys and offers the same functionality with the only exception, that the models provided with this tool can not be changed. The models ...
A complete system of machine elements can be depicted in KISSsys. KISSsys calculates the power flow and manages links between the various values. For the strength ...
KISSsoft is a software package to perform sizing calculations for machine elements. The gears are the central element in the transmission. In addition, shafts, bearings, ...