HANNOVER MESSE 2019,
01 - 05 April
1. KPA EtherCAT PCI Interface BoardKPA PCI Interface board (EtherCAT slaves with PCI interface) integrates a PC into an EtherCAT network. Hardware- ET1100 ASIC, no CPU for closer synchronization- Polling and IRQ-handling- Transfer rate of 4,2 MByte/s - Two address switches for position independent addressingSlave Stack- Support of multiple boards within one system- Operating Systems (OS) such as: INtime, RTX, xPC Target- Mailbox protocols: CoE, EoE, FoE, SoE, VoE - Distributed Clocks: Different scan rates- SDO Complete AccessApplications- Automation, automotive test beds, simulation systems, etc.Delivery package- PCI board with compiled KPA EtherCAT Slave stack2. KPA EtherCAT 4 CAN Gateway4 CAN to EtherCAT Gateway replacing CAN PCI boards. Can be placed even close to sensitive devices for reducing cable length.- 4 independent CAN Channels optionally isolated- Suitable for harsh environments (IP, EMI) - Operating System independent- Replacement of CAN PCI boardTechnical specification - Interfaces: EtherCAT interface: 2 x M12; CAN interface: 4 x M12- IP level: IP 65- Power supply: 9...40V DC via M12- Power consumption: 180mA@24VDC- Operating temperature: 0...70° (commercial)- Dimensions, mm: 124x100x36- EMV-ILA*): Class B fulfilled- Mounting options: DIN rail; compatible to 19'' 3U systems by adaptersCAN specification - Identifier: 11-bit and 29-Bit format- Data buffering: Size adjustable- Baud rate: Any baud rate up to 1 MBit/s - Electrical Isolation: 1,3 kV between all channels and ground- Termination: Internal*)EMV - Integrationsleitfaden zur Erzielung von Elektromagnetischer Verträglichkeit in elektrischen Anlagen der Automobilindustrie (Integration Guide for achieving electromagnetic compatibility in electrical systems in the automotive industry)
KPA Motion for EtherCAT
- PLC Open T1, T4 compliant
- Instantaneous reaction on events by
- Online trajectory generation within one cycle
- Jerk limited ...
KPA EtherCAT Slave Stack is a software stack designed to run on microcontrollers,
CPUs, DSPs, FPGAs with or without any operating system. It is provided as a source ...
KPA Master Development Kit (MDK) enables developers to configure Master functionality.
- ARM, Cyclone, Power PC, x86, Zynq
- INTime, ...
KPA EtherCAT Studio is a tool for EtherCAT network engineering,
installation and diagnostics
Vista, Windows® XP, - 7, XP Embedded
- Process ...