HANNOVER MESSE 2020,
20 - 24 April
Jean Müller Elektrotechnische Fabrik
Distribution and Instrument Cabinets according to DIN EN 61439-1, DIN EN 61439-5 and DIN 43629 with construction depths of 320 and 535mm for outdoor use.
Distribution and Instrument Cabinets series LABEO fullfill all requirements of public utilities. The 850mm high Version is particularly suitable for applications in the TNC Network. The 1100mm high Version is ideal for applications in the TNS Network or as an Instrument Cabinet.
• modern design with a profiled (dotted) Surface
• Two different heights (850 and 1100mm) and construction depths (320 and 535mm)
• Standard protection class IP44/ all versions are also available in IP54
• Extremely robust construction due to extra large wall thicknesses
• Consistently side-stackable
• Roof overhang to front and rear as rain protection and optimized Ventilation
• Enclosure made of glass fibre reinforced plastic (SMC) according DIN EN 14598-3
• Separated compartments in Cabinet size 2 and 3 possible (50/50), also IP44/IP54
• Extensive attachment Points in the rear wall allow the Installation of 100 and 185mm busbar Systems without additional supports
• 60mm busbar System possible with additional support
• The optional Installation of a grid base plate, the stability can be increased
• Optional base Elevation or Elevation for flooding Areas adapt to different conditions of Terrain
• Design verification for complete series according
- DIN EN 60529
- DIN EN 60439-1 Supplement 2
- DIN EN 61439-2
- DIN EN 61439-5
Special features of series 535
• Centered mountable mounting plate with access from front and rear side possible
• Installation of 19'' rack systems
NH strip-type fuse-switch-disconnectors are three-pole fuse-switch-disconnectors in vertical version. They combine three single-pole fuse-switches longitudinally ...
NH fuse-links are conform to the international standard IEC 60269 respectively the german standards DIN EN 60269-1 and DIN VDE 0636-2.
They are available in utilization ...
- Consumer supply technology
- Distribution and instrument cabinets
- Substation cable distribution boards
JEAN MÜLLER offers a comprehensive range ...
JEAN MÜLLER products for smart grids are oriented close to the needs of power engineering. Security is at the top of the list, thus, for example, Instead of using ...
PV fuse-links are especially optimized for the protection of photovoltaic systems. They are NH or cylindrical type fuselinks according to the international standard ...
The COSMO productline has been developed as a system platform for 60mm busbar systems. Different connection types as well as bottom and top outgoing connections ...
NH fuse-switch disconnectors are used in building installations, switchgear and controlgear as well as in power utility networks. The contact system enables safe ...
Thanks to its diverse usage options, the switch-disconnector with fuses SASILplus stands for quality paired with reliability and innovation. It is available for ...
Fuse-links for the protection of semiconductors are conform to the international standard IEC 60269-4 respectively the german standard DIN EN 60269-4. They are available ...
JEAN MÜLLER direct terminal clamps are primary based on the steel box terminal principle. Single terminals are available in different versions. In combination with ...
NH strip-fuseways combines three single-pole fuse-bases longitudinally arranged in one unit. One terminal of each pole (generally called “busbar terminal”) is directly ...
D and D0 fuse-links for application in suitable fuse-bases respectively D0 fuse-switch-disconnectors conform to the international standard IEC 60269 respectively ...
NH fuse-bases size 00-4a, 160A-1600A conform to DIN VDE 0636-2 respectively IEC 60269. The size 4a up to 1600A is implemented with NH fuse-switch-disconnectors according ...
The PLVario-II system offers significant improvements for the user. The number of participants on the internal CANopen bus has been doubled to 64. The bus frequency ...
The device is used for the comprehensive monitoring of electrical installations. Due to the free allocation of the voltage measurement inputs to the current measurement ...
In the field of energy monitoring, JEAN MÜLLER offers various analysis options. The associated further processing and evaluation of energy and measurement data is ...