HANNOVER MESSE 2020,
20 - 24 April
The Nanosurf LensAFM is an atomic force microscope that can be used as a normal objective lens on almost any optical microscope or profilometer. It greatly extends the resolution and measuring capabilities of these instruments. The LensAFM not only provides 3D surface topography information, but can be used to analyze various physical properties of a measurement sample as well.
Key features and benefits
- Mounts on virtually every upright optical microscope or 3D optical profilometer
- Integrated motor for automated cantilever approach and engage
- Standard and extended AFM modes available through a modular controller
A Unique New Tool for Single Cell Biology and Beyond!
FluidFM® combines the unique possibilities of Cytosurge nanofluidics with the positional accuracy and force ...
The compact research AFM that offers best value for money
- Compact by design, with a complete and streamlined feature set
- A real performer that is both powerful ...
Your Versatile Research AFM for Materials & Life Science!
For success in research, scientists depend on professional tools that can best provide the information ...
The unparalleled small footprint of the NaniteAFM scan head makes it the ideal atomic force microscope for integration into automated industrial environments. With ...
All-in-one atomic force microscope for small samples and nanoeducation
- A robust and high-quality AFM product
- No setup needed: just plug in and go!
- Check ...
The perfect tool for fully automated nanomechanical data acquisition and analysis
- Automated nanomechanical analysis of large or multiple samples
- Measure elasticity, ...