HANNOVER MESSE 2020,
20 - 24 April
The innovative and universal metering pumps with DPS (Diaphragm Protection System)
in the proven modular system.
LEWA ecoflow is the most advanced diaphragm metering pump in the world and offers maximum safety for production and the environment.
The optimum solution for your application requirement can be configured with this series from a wide variety of standardized assemblies. LEWA does this by combining different drive units and pump heads.
- Flow rate max. 19 m³/h per pump head
- Discharge pressure max. 1,200 bar
Technology: Hydraulically actuaded diaphragm metering pump
- Unique suction lift capability (absolute suction pressure down to 0.1 bar abs is possible) for diverse and reliable installation options and lower system costs
- Absolutely reliable start-up of the pumps from any operating state - no positioning of the diaphragm necessary
- Hermetically tight
- Suitable for almost all fluids, even for hazardous, toxic, abrasive, viscous, polluting and sensitive fluids
- Patented sandwich diaphragm with LEWA DPS Diaphragm Protection System and diaphragm monitoring
- Integrated pressure relief valve
- Lowest possible lifetime costs due to high energy efficiency, low maintenance costs and extremely long service life of the sandwich diaphragm
- Compliance with globally valid standards such as VDMA 24284, 24286-10, API 675, FDA Guidelines
- Maximum reliability and availability even after operating errors or upset conditions (e.g., high suction pressure, blocked discharge or suction line)
The flexible pump for hygienic standard applications up to complex sterile applications with thin fluid, viscous and/or shear-sensitive media.The rotary design of ...
The diaphragm metering pump at a smart price for low to average pressures and small flow rates.LEWA ecosmart is the innovative and compact diaphragm metering pump ...