HANNOVER MESSE 2020,
20 - 24 April
Alfred Wegener Institut
- AWI cooperates closely with ELISE GmbH, which in turn is a spin-off of the institute.
- ELISE focuses on software development in the field of Generative Engineering.
- ELISE participates in development projects (e.g. Bionic Bike, VW-A-Pillar, Ariane Bracket)
- ELISE advises in the field of Generative Engineering
- ELISE is your contact for application-oriented development projects
- AWI - Bionic lightweight construction is the contact for basic research projects
Investigation of natural vibrations and lightweight design potential of different lattice and honeycomb structures
This project investigates to which extent bio-inspired ...
Plankton forms the basis of the food chain in pelagic ecosystems.
Many planktonic organisms have distinct, highly specialized forms that have evolved over the course ...
The complex, irregular lightweight structures of marine planktonic organisms are highly robust towards variable mechanical challenges in their environment. Technically ...
Development of a modular sample inlet system for sensors by bionic structure optimization and additive manufacturing.
Established sample inlet systems with low ...
The extraordinary forces experienced during rollover accidents call for high performance stiffening structures, especially within the A-pillar of convertibles. The ...
In medical engineering low weight, high stability and air permeability are highly important for orthopedic casts treating bone fractures and other injuries as well ...