HANNOVER MESSE 2020,
20 - 24 April
Design verified / type-tested, earthquake-proof low voltage switchgear system and Motor Control Center (MCC) from 630 to 6300 amperes
With our well-proven MODUL-K-SYSTEM we offer you premium, modular and economic switchgear.
The low voltage switchgear MODUL-K-SYSTEM was tested for earthquakes up to 2.5 times the power of Fukushima. The shock treatment for all systems guarantees absolute safety even in case of major jolts. For perfect delivery worldwide, even under the harshest shipping conditions.
- Up to 6300A, 120(265)kA
- Modulare construction
- Design verification and type test:
IEC 61439-2 (VDE 0660-600-2)
DIN EN 60439-1 (VDE 0660-500)
- Arc-fault qualification:
IEC/TR 61641 (DIN EN 60439-1, sheet 2)
- Own development and construction
- Panel frame in chrome steel, stainless
- Busbars with 'no-drilling' technology for connections
and standardized panel-to-panel connection
- Internal separation up to form 4b
- All established component types as:
ACB and MCCB
NH (HRC) fuse-disconnector-switches vertical or horizontal
- Patented drawer contact-module e-con s.i.
- Extensive drawer interlocking functions
- Highest extend on personal and plant safety
MODUL-K-425-SYSTEM: Technologically advanced, compact low voltage switchgear system with a cubicle depth of 425 mm (design verified / type tested)
The Modul-K-425-System ...
- Electric installation:
- Cable installation ...
- General data:
Oil or cast resin transformers
IEC/DIN EN (VDE)
All standard ratings
Special constructions available
Various well-established manufacturers
- Walk-in type or compact
- Various well-established manufacturer, quality C35/45
- IEC/DIN EN 62271-202 (VDE 0671-202)
- Compact station, for flexible use
- Also for temporary use, such as:
Construction-sites as interim solution
Fairs and market places
- Rental, ...
For every customer demand there is a KAUTZ solution - an individual switchgear solution.
We offer 10 kV to 36 kV air-insulated or SF6-insulated switchgear in various ...
The KAUTZ arc fault limiter of the VdS-certified ARC K System shuts down your machinery within a maximum of 1.2 milliseconds - for a maxiumum of protection for operators ...