HANNOVER MESSE 2020,
20 - 24 April
High flexibility for variable requirements:
This will be ensured by our modular System TopDrawPlus. The modules can be replaced quickly and easily, without production downtimes.
High reliability and a maximum of protection:
Realized by a safe operation concept as well as active and passive measures for short circuit and arc fault protection
Intelligent monitoring and data transfer:
Digital and analogue transfer of plans status to supervision systems, control systems or web-services.
- Complete manufacturing in our workshop in Aurich/Germany
- own development by Rolf Janssen GmbH
- Type tested acc. to DIN EN 61439-1/-2
- Busbars up to 5.000A at a panel depth of 600mm
- Short circuit withstand capacity up to 100kA/1s
- Arc withstand capacity:
- Panel design up to Form 4b Type 7 acc. to BS
- Busbars in the rear of the panels
- Coupling inside one panel (2 busbar systems)
- N-conductor together with phase conductors
- Design N-conductor 50%, 100% or 200%
- Distribution busbars in 3 sizes
- Compact module adapters, simple handling
- Components: Siemens, ABB, Schneider Electric, Eaton
- Documentation in Eplan P8 (standard)
Arc fault protection:
- acc. to DIN EN 61439-1 Suppl. 2 2009-05 resp. IEC/TR 61641
- Compliance to criteria 1-6 without additional provisions
- Compliance to criteria 1-7 by additional measures
- Active arc protection e.g. by ARCON system
- Power plants
- Industrial plants (production of steel, paper)
- Infrastructure (IT centers, hospitals)
We offer engineering, delivery, installation and commissioning of automation systems based on Siemens S7-, PCS7- and Rockwell systems.
- Hardware / software for ...
We take care for a secure power supply even in case of a grid blackout.
We offer design, manufacturing, supply, erection, commissioning, maintenance and service ...
Shipping lines and owners all over the world have confidence in our proven technology and our reliable service.
We offer design, manufacturing, supply, erection, ...