HANNOVER MESSE 2020,
20 - 24 April
Göhringer Elektrotechnik, Friedrich
Space-saving, flexible, high protection class - use of aluminum and copper cables
KA42 / KA42SP
- Connection terminal
- Spring clamp technology
- no tools necessary
- max. operating current: 25A
- max. operating voltage: 690V AC
- Protection class:
- Material: copper
- Small distribution block / ring connection terminal
- The housing with the snap into place system can be opened and closed
- max. Ampere: 160A (Cu) and 125A (Al)
- max. operating Voltage: 690V AC, 1000V DC
- max. torque:
ø11: 6 - 8 Nm with 6 - 50mm² (input)
ø4,4: 2 Nm with 1,5 - 10mm² (output)
- Protection class: IP23/IP33 with mounted cable
- Material: aluminium, tinned
Vertical Busbars Air / Resin Moulded for MCB‘s
The FTG VBA-system impresses by its economic efficiency. An attractive price is accompanied by a time saving feature ...
UL489 Busbars for MCBs
-for MCBs according to UL489
- available in 1-3-phase types
- addable system
- designed for a load up to 115 A
- suitable accessories ...
Auxigaine describes an extremely flexible and versatile system to set up individually adapted busbars. A modular system is used to provide rails with ...
- Line: 2 Studs M10 x 35mm
- Suitable for listed lugs or copper bars
- Lugs must fit on M10 studs, 1.55" (39mm) max width
- Load: 24x #6 - 14 AWG ...
To connect large currents, the isolated stud terminals offer space for conductor cross sections up to 240 mm². The terminals are available from 25 to 240 mm² and ...
The stainless earthing strap, which can be cutted to individual lengths, holds 50 meters strap for installation. This is used in the field of earthing, to protect ...
Busbars 10 mm² for Motor Protection Switches
- 3-phase busbar 10 mm² is suitable for all common motor protection switches (For Siemens devices on request.)