HANNOVER MESSE 2020,
20 - 24 April
M-Tech® self-adhesive metal foils are proposed in form of blanks or stamping parts as per customer's specification. They are very versatile and can easily fulfill your demands in different ways.
Whether as wear protection, as special cladding material or aid in the assemblies, the area of application of M-Tech® self-adhesive metal foils are involved in many industry sectors.
The utilisation of our self-adhesive metal products is very versatile, i.e.
- application of self-adhesive shims in the assembling is in many cases suggestive and more practical than conventional shims
- as protective parts against abrasion which has simultaneous sealing function
- as additional element that provides stiffness in a technical design
- as artificial membrane
- as cladding material in model construction
- as decoration
Material and Dimensions
- M-Tech® self-adhesive products are available in brass, stainless and unalloyed steel
- Material thicknesses from 0.025 mm up to 6 mm are processed
- standard self-adhesive metal tapes can be used on even and clean surfaces with high surface energy
- possibility to treat alternative metal tapes or other material thicknesses, for example 0.01 mm or higher, please contact us for further information
For use in automobile propeller shafts to protect the universal joint.
Low ductile punched part made of sheet steel.
Material - Cold-rolled slit strip DC04, ...
For use in the propeller shafts of ships' drive units to protect and hold the internal ball bearings of the universal joint and fasten the shock absorber of the ...
For use in automobile propeller shafts to protect and hold the internal ball bearings of the universal joint and cover the propeller shaft.
Highly ductile punched ...
For use in automobile propeller shafts to protect and centre the universal joint at the flange.
Highly ductile punched parts made of steel sheet, pressed in and ...
For use in the homokinetic ball joint of an automobile propeller shaft.
Interior centering for automobiles is punched part made of 2.5 mm thick cementation steel.
Used in the extension arm of sheet-fed offset printing presses. Complex connection part consisting of a housing (punched part) and plastic flange pressed in airtight. ...
For use in automobiles with hybrid drives. To cover and protect electrical plug connections. Punched part made of highly ductile rustproof steel strip.
Area of ...
With M-Tech® - Martin Technology, etched and laser-cut products can be replaced with precision stamping metal foils with simple geometry.As an economical alternative ...
Georg Martin GmbH presents its first non-metallic laminated shims named M-Tech®L Mylar®. They are particularly suitable for the use in lightweight structures as ...
Tolerance compensation in the assembly of components can be optimized to 25 micrometres with the new, high-precision shim (Schichtblech) from Georg Martin GmbH that ...
Edge bonded shims or loose leaf shims M-Tech®P (Lamipac) compensate tolerances in a rapid and targeted manner.The following benefits can be exploited when using ...
Solid shims M-Tech®S makes it possible to adjust the finest tolerance graduations.
A classic tolerance compensation product that we offer is a solid shim that ...
M-Tech®L laminated, peelable Shims for the individual compensation of tolerances.
At Georg Martin GmbH, we manufacture shims from our M-Tech®L laminated spacer ...
Mechanical assemblies from stamped and sheet metal formed parts are beeing created to become precise functional elements. This is achieved by using additional processes ...
M-Tech®F - Metal foil tapes, metal blanks and metal strips on coil
Ready to hand - in constant use!
- As a spacer sheet in tooling.
- For adjustments in engineering.