HANNOVER MESSE 2020,
20 - 24 April
MB connect line
Supporting a variety of cloud platforms like mbCONNECT24, AZURE, AWS and more, as well as modem communication protocols like OPC-UA and MQTT, mbEDGE transforms your mbNET into a powerful IOT gateway. With mbEDGE, your mbNET unit will acquire data locally, process it and push it to your cloud application.
- Pre-installed Docker Engine
- Pre-installed Container:
- Portainer.io to manage Docker containers
- Node-RED for easy programming
- Optional: 3 containers for running user applications
- Web-based programming user interface with Drag&Drop
- Industrial protocols: MQTT, OPC-UA, Modbus, S7 and many more
- Cloud-connectivity: Azure, IBM, Amazon and more
- TCP/IP, HTTPs, E-Mail, Twitter and more
- User-defined function blocks
- mbCONNECT24 node to connect with dashboards & widgets
- Data stored on the SD card is encrypted
- 8 GB industrial grade SD card (MLC NAND, UHS-I interface)
- Temperature (usage): -40 to 85°C
- Dimensions: 24mm x 32mm x 2,1mm
The industrial routers mbNET are specifically designed for industrial use. They enable a secure and reliable connection of machines and equipment via the Internet.
Giving local staff the possibility to allow or disallow remote access is a recommendation of cybersecurity agencies such as the German BSI, the French ANSSI or the ...
MB connect line presents mbNETFIX as a new industrial firewall for automation users. It provides protection against attacks by using the industrial firewall to segment ...