HANNOVER MESSE 2020,
20 - 24 April
MB connect line
Giving local staff the possibility to allow or disallow remote access is a recommendation of cybersecurity agencies such as the German BSI, the French ANSSI or the European ENISA. By offering a 2-level access control mbNET.rokey complies with recommended practices for secure remote services.
On-board 2-level remote access key
Pos. REM: trigger remote access connection
Pos. ONL: alarms, dashboards & router administration
Pos. OFF: no connection with mbCONNECT24
- On-board hardware secure element
- Upgradable to full IOT-Gateway capabilities (see mbEDGE)
- Internet connection via Ethernet, WAN interface or modem
- Firewall with IP filter, Simple-NAT, 1:1 NAT and port forwarding
- 4 digital inputs, 2 digital outputs
- SD card slot for expanding the data memory
- Extended temperature range (-40°C bis +75°C)
- Multi-colored LEDs for clear state-signaling
The industrial routers mbNET are specifically designed for industrial use. They enable a secure and reliable connection of machines and equipment via the Internet.
MB connect line presents mbNETFIX as a new industrial firewall for automation users. It provides protection against attacks by using the industrial firewall to segment ...
Supporting a variety of cloud platforms like mbCONNECT24, AZURE, AWS and more, as well as modem communication protocols like OPC-UA and MQTT, mbEDGE transforms your ...