Microprocessor device of relay protection and automation, type ritm
It performs the functions of protection, automation and signaling of connections with voltage 6-35 kV. it is used in secondary control wiring schemes at power plants and substations with alternating, rectified alternating or direct operating current. ritM device is certified by Auss.
- Protection functions (5 stages of nondirective over-current protection; 5 stages of non-directive ground fault protection (GFP); protection from unbalanced conditions and phase loss; over-current protection acceleration at startup).
- Automation functions (breakers control, automatic reclosing, circuit-breaker fail protection).
- Service functions (faults recorder; event recorder, indication memory in case of power loss; password protection against unauthorized access to protection settings and configuration; usB communication port on the front panel; audio-visualization; operability self-diagnostics).
- User-friendly adjustment in the process of operation of the device due to:
- touch screen display, allowing to visualize much information and to make settings of the device functions;
- built-in dynamic: the device will inform about actuation by displaying a message and sound signal.
- Saving of emergency processes in international format CoMtrADE (AsCii version).
- Increased acceptable range of power supply voltage from 0.4 to 1.4 unom.
- The presence of a set consisting of six dependant time-current characteristics for overcurrent protection and GFP; possibility of use user-defined characteristics (for overcurrent protection).
- Input/output, selection of respond (to a signal or disabling of protected connection) of each protection stage by means of configuration.
- Possibility of use during installation of current transformers in three or only in two phases of the protected connection.