HANNOVER MESSE 2020,
20 - 24 April
JVL Industri Elektronik
JVL is now expanding their range downwards introducing the QuickStep® types MIS171 to MIS176. These integrated stepper motors are size NEMA 17 with flange 42x42mm making them very compact.
All the necessary electronics in a stepper system are integrated in the motor itself and are similar to the concept used in JVL NEMA23 motors , making it very easy to use in both existing and new applications.
The motor contains everything needed to solve a modern control task as stand-alone unit or controlled from a PLC or PC. 8 I/O points can be individually configured as digital input, digital output or analogue input. Modbus RTU or CANopen provide easy connections to a PLC or HMI. An ActiveX/OCX driver is available to make interfacing to LabView, Excel, VB or other Windows-programs simple. The MAC motor standard protocol enables MAC motors®, QuickStep® motors and SMC85 as well as SMC75 steppermotor controllers to be connected on the same RS485 bus with up to 254 axes.
- Built-in PLC with 8 I/O: each DI or DO 24V or 0-5V analogue input with advanced input filtering
- RS485 up to 1 Mbit and Modbus RTU
- Option: RS422 and RS485 for encoder I/O and connection to external HMI or PLC
- Point-to-point or multiaxis operation up to 254 axes on the same RS485 bus
- Pulse/Direction mode for electronic gearing
- Option built-in: CANbus with CANopen DSP402 and DS301
- Wide Supply range from 12-48 VDC delivering high torque at high speeds
- Motor current 0-3 Amp
- Dual supply maintain position values etc in emergency-stop situations
- ActiveX / OCX driver available as well as MacTalk protocol
- Powerful graphic programming with +-*/ calculations and advanced functions
- All connections with M12 connectors, IP67
- Option for built-in SSI interface for external linear or rotary absolute encoders
The MIS motor - the complete motion solutionStepper motor with integrated controllerAll necessary components in one unitThe basic idea in the MIS motors is to minimize ...
The MAC motor - the complete motion solutionBrushless servo motor with integrated controllerAll necessary components in one unitThe basic idea in the MAC motors ...
QuickStep, the Integrated ServoStep Motors from JVL.
A wealth of possibilities in a NEMA23 series of the worlds most compact stepper motors with the highest microstepping ...
- 100% stainless steel shaft, flange, tube and rear end cover
- Special Teflon sealing for long lasting watertight operation
- Cost-Effective in harsh wet corrosive ...
In the case of Profinet, the netX 50 series communication processor from Hilscher has been selected. One of the big advantages of this choice is that the expansion ...
The EtherCAT technology overcomes the system limitations of other Ethernet solutions: The Ethernet packet is no longer received, then interpreted and copied as process ...
MAC400 - The complete solution for medium power ratings.
With built-in mains power supply.
Choose between model with or without brake.
Also in IP66 version.
In the case of EtherNet/IP, the netX 50 series communication processor from Hilscher has been selected. One of the big advantages of this choice is that the expansion ...
JVL showas the new QuickStep® integrated stepper motor in NEMA43 with RS485 programmable motion controller and optional industrial Ethernet, wireless and absolute ...
QuickStep, the Integrated Stepper Motors from JVL. A wealth of possibilities in a series of compact stepper motors. The motors are basically available in 3 sizes: ...
In the case of Powerlink, the netX 50 series communication processor from Hilscher has been selected. One of the big advantages of this choice is that the expansion ...
MAC motor®s are complete servo systems including a high-dynamic AC servo motor, hall-sensors, encoder, power supply, driver and positioning controller, as well as ...
Stepper Motor Controller with PLC, CANopen and 8IO
A Stepper Motor Controller with RS485 and CANbus serial interface. 8IO can be configured to input, output or ...