HANNOVER MESSE 2020,
20 - 24 April
All-in-one atomic force microscope for small samples and nanoeducation
- A robust and high-quality AFM product
- No setup needed: just plug in and go!
- Check out the NaioAFM video tutorials
- Options and accessories available
- Very competitive pricing: ask for a quote now!
The NaioAFM is the ideal atomic force microscope for nanoeducation and small sample measurements. More than just the successor of the well-known Easyscan 2 AFM, this all-in-one AFM system provides solid performance and easy handling, with a price tag and footprint that fit anyone and any place.
A Unique New Tool for Single Cell Biology and Beyond!
FluidFM® combines the unique possibilities of Cytosurge nanofluidics with the positional accuracy and force ...
The compact research AFM that offers best value for money
- Compact by design, with a complete and streamlined feature set
- A real performer that is both powerful ...
The Nanosurf LensAFM is an atomic force microscope that can be used as a normal objective lens on almost any optical microscope or profilometer. It greatly extends ...
Your Versatile Research AFM for Materials & Life Science!
For success in research, scientists depend on professional tools that can best provide the information ...
The unparalleled small footprint of the NaniteAFM scan head makes it the ideal atomic force microscope for integration into automated industrial environments. With ...
The perfect tool for fully automated nanomechanical data acquisition and analysis
- Automated nanomechanical analysis of large or multiple samples
- Measure elasticity, ...