HANNOVER MESSE 2020,
20 - 24 April
The unparalleled small footprint of the NaniteAFM scan head makes it the ideal atomic force microscope for integration into automated industrial environments. With a resolution below one nanometer, the NaniteAFM is capable of detecting and visualizing even the smallest surface structures. Simple handling and a multitude of integration possibilities bring your product analyses to a whole new level. Check coatings for intended structures or irregularities alike, measure surface roughness of treated or untreated materials, or use additional AFM measurement modes to detect features not visible in topography alone. Its ease of use and reproducibility make the NaniteAFM the perfect quality control tool for precision engineering, production process optimization, or semiconductor fabrication
- just to name a few.
Key features and benefits
- Compact and robust atomic force microscope for stand alone and large stage operation
- Easy and quick cantilever exchange and alignment reduces downtime
- Automated batch measurements and scripting interface for system integration
A Unique New Tool for Single Cell Biology and Beyond!
FluidFM® combines the unique possibilities of Cytosurge nanofluidics with the positional accuracy and force ...
The compact research AFM that offers best value for money
- Compact by design, with a complete and streamlined feature set
- A real performer that is both powerful ...
The Nanosurf LensAFM is an atomic force microscope that can be used as a normal objective lens on almost any optical microscope or profilometer. It greatly extends ...
Your Versatile Research AFM for Materials & Life Science!
For success in research, scientists depend on professional tools that can best provide the information ...
All-in-one atomic force microscope for small samples and nanoeducation
- A robust and high-quality AFM product
- No setup needed: just plug in and go!
- Check ...
The perfect tool for fully automated nanomechanical data acquisition and analysis
- Automated nanomechanical analysis of large or multiple samples
- Measure elasticity, ...