HANNOVER MESSE 2019,
01 - 05 April
Jean Müller Elektrotechnische Fabrik
NH fuse-links are conform to the international standard IEC 60269 respectively the german standards DIN EN 60269-1 and DIN VDE 0636-2.
They are available in utilization categories gG (former gL) and aM. In addition fuse-links are provided with utilization category gTr according to DIN VDE 0636-2011 as well as various special purpose fuses.
• NH fuse-links utilization category gG for AC400V up to AC1200V are prefered for the protection of cables and lines against overload and short circuit. Beyond that they can be applied for protection of devices and installations.
• gTr fuse-links are especially designed for the protection of transformers on the low voltage side at AC400V, the utilization category aM for motor protection up to AC690V.
• The protection of DC applications can be achieved with various special purpose types from DC80V up to DC440V.
• Safe work fuse-links can make a signifi cant contribution to personal safety when working on live circuits by considerably reducing eff ects of an arc at the fault location.
• For local measurements in low voltage circuits metering fuse-links with respective clip-on current transformers and bimetallic meters are applied.
JEAN MÜLLER NH fuse-links off er a high breaking capacity and an extensive limitation of short circuit current and let-through energy when interrupting currents. Performance data of installed fuses cannot be altered or adjusted, therefore mismatching and malfunctioning is prevented. Function and characteristics remain unchanged over decades.
NH fuse-links off er increased protection against corrosion through a special surface treatment, contact surfaces are silver plated. Power dissipation values of the melting elements have been optimised during long-time research and development.
NH strip-type fuse-switch-disconnectors are three-pole fuse-switch-disconnectors in vertical version. They combine three single-pole fuse-switches longitudinally ...
- Consumer supply technology
- Distribution and instrument cabinets
- Substation cable distribution boards
JEAN MÜLLER offers a comprehensive range ...
JEAN MÜLLER products for smart grids are oriented close to the needs of power engineering. Security is at the top of the list, thus, for example, Instead of using ...
PV fuse-links are especially optimized for the protection of photovoltaic systems. They are NH or cylindrical type fuselinks according to the international standard ...
The COSMO productline has been developed as a system platform for 60mm busbar systems. Different connection types as well as bottom and top outgoing connections ...
NH fuse-switch disconnectors are used in building installations, switchgear and controlgear as well as in power utility networks. The contact system enables safe ...
Thanks to its diverse usage options, the switch-disconnector with fuses SASILplus stands for quality paired with reliability and innovation. It is available for ...
Fuse-links for the protection of semiconductors are conform to the international standard IEC 60269-4 respectively the german standard DIN EN 60269-4. They are available ...
JEAN MÜLLER direct terminal clamps are primary based on the steel box terminal principle. Single terminals are available in different versions. In combination with ...
NH strip-fuseways combines three single-pole fuse-bases longitudinally arranged in one unit. One terminal of each pole (generally called “busbar terminal”) is directly ...
D and D0 fuse-links for application in suitable fuse-bases respectively D0 fuse-switch-disconnectors conform to the international standard IEC 60269 respectively ...
NH fuse-bases size 00-4a, 160A-1600A conform to DIN VDE 0636-2 respectively IEC 60269. The size 4a up to 1600A is implemented with NH fuse-switch-disconnectors according ...
Distribution and Instrument Cabinets according to DIN EN 61439-1, DIN EN 61439-5 and DIN 43629 with construction depths of 320 and 535mm for outdoor use.
The PLVario-II system offers significant improvements for the user. The number of participants on the internal CANopen bus has been doubled to 64. The bus frequency ...
The device is used for the comprehensive monitoring of electrical installations. Due to the free allocation of the voltage measurement inputs to the current measurement ...
In the field of energy monitoring, JEAN MÜLLER offers various analysis options. The associated further processing and evaluation of energy and measurement data is ...