HANNOVER MESSE 2020,
20 - 24 April
Nitrogen generators produce nitrogen gas from compressed air and offer a cost-effective, reliable and safe alternative to traditional nitrogen gas supplies such as cylinder or liquid.
Nitrogen generators are available in 20 standard models with capacity in the range from 1 - 1800 Nm3/hour from 95% to 99.9995% purity. Oxywise PSA generators are designed for 24/7 operation. The touchscreen control has user friendly interface with automatic start/stop function based on gas consumption.
Nitrogen Generator consist of two columns filled with carbon molecular sieve (CMS). Pre-treated compressed air enters the active column and follows up through the CMS. Oxygen and the other gases are being adsorbed while the nitrogen passes through. The active column is pressurized. When pressure is released, column becomes inactive and completely regenerate. In order to secure steady flow nitrogen generator is built from two columns; one is active while the other is inactive. At the end of cycle they switch roles.
Flow rate: 1 Nm3/h to 1800 Nm3/h
Purity: 95% to 99.9995% (based on customer's requirements)
Dew point: less than -50°C
Operating temperature: 5°C - 50°C
- Control system with SIEMENS color touch operated panel
- Automatic start/stop
- Built in purity analyser for continues monitoring
- Reliable - built for uninterrupted operation
- Designed for dynamic pressure loading
- Robust design, piping from Stainless Steel (AISI316)
- Data-logging (saved on memory card)
- Molecular sieve moisture protection
- GSM modem (remote start/stop, status SMS, alarm warning SMS)
- Flow meter with totalizer
- Nitrogen dew point sensor
- Temperature sensor
- Purity and pressure control
- Audio/visual alarm
- Modbus TCP/IP connection
- Remote control
OXYGEN GENEARATORs produce gaseous oxygen from compressed air on site and offer cost-effective, reliable and safe alternative to traditional oxygen gas supplies ...
OXYPORT generator is the most compact, convenient and reliable source of oxygen. The gas is produced from compressed air by pressure swing adsorbtion technology.
NITROPORT generator is the most compact, convenient and reliable source of nitrogen. The gas is produced from compressed air by pressure swing adsorbtion technology.