HANNOVER MESSE 2019,
01 - 05 April
Ventos non-lubricated compressors are designed for process & cylinder filling applications. An extra long distance piece design ensures purity of the gas.
- Oxygen, Nitrogen, Hydrogen, Biogas, Methane, Carbon dioxide, Nitrous oxide
Wurzen Series: Medium Pressure compressor
* Low power consumption
* Water cooled cylinders
* Customized as per customer requirements
* High suction pressure/ booster applications
VW Series: Medium Pressure Compressor
* Industry recognized V-design
* Long life of piston rings, valves
* Leak tight design- ideal for hydrogen and biogas
* Process gas compressor
* PET Bottle Blowing compressor
VF Series: High Pressure Compressor
* Oil-free compression cylinder
* Air & water cooled options
* Long time between maintenance schedules
* Direct drive models: Low power consumption
- Inter-stage safety valves
- Hydraulic pressure tested cylinders
- Oxygen cleaning is standard for all machines
- Pressure switches for oil, gas & water pressures
- Extensive testing in the workshop before dispatch
* We provide worldwide installation and after-sales servicing of the compressor.
* Spare parts are always available in stock and can be immediately dispatched.
Group Exhibit Hydrogen + Fuel Cells + Batteries
Ventos manufactures high pressure diaphragm compressors for hydrogen compression and storage.
These compressors are leak tight and do not contaminate the compressed ...
Ventos manufactures non-lubricated biogas compressors. These are widely used to feed biogas at medium pressure to purification plants.
Compressors conform to ...
Our Oil-free compressors are compact and skid mounted. For helium gas the compressors are leak tight. This product range has two variants: Oil-less Compressors (Zero ...
Ventos oxygen compressors have an oil-less design. This is based on de-ionized water compression/ cooling technology. The compressor is suitable for pure, ultrapure, ...
Ventos Diaphragm compressors are an ideal solution for compressing gases without contamination.
* Gases: Hydrogen, Helium, Argon, Nitrogen, Methane, Syngas, Biogas