HANNOVER MESSE 2020,
20 - 24 April
A partnership between TI Safe and Nozomi Networks brings to the market the first solution that uses machine learning and artificial intelligence in the prevention and detection of cyber security incidents in industrial plants. The novelty is an integration of the ICS.SecurityFramework methodology developed by TI Safe with Nozomi Networks Scada Guardian solution.
With the solution, customers can anticipate cyber security issues such as intrusions and malware, and identify operating errors in the automation plants.
SCADAguardian provides superior operational visibility including asset tracking and real-time network monitoring. It rapidly detects cyber threats and process anomalies, improving cyber resiliency and reliability.
SCADAguardian Key Benefits
- A Non-Intrusive, Passive Solution
- Automatically Track Industrial Assets and Know Their Cybersecurity Risks
- Rapidly Detect Cyber Threats/Risks and Process Anomalies
- Quickly Monitor ICS Networks and Processes with Real-time Insights
- Significantly Reduce Troubleshooting and Forensic Efforts
- Readily Implement a Tailored Solution Using Multiple Appliance Models
- Easily Integrate and Share ICS Information with IT/OT Environments
TI Safe's ICS-SOC integrates cyber security monitoring functions associated with industrial processes. It is a prepared
structure equipped to anticipate, prevent, ...
The training material is in english and is based on the international standards NIST 800-82 and ISA/IEC 62443 for the security of industrial automation systems. ...
Risk Analysis is the primary way to understand cyber security threats and control needs. This activity is usually performed with a focus on a specific installation, ...