HANNOVER MESSE 2020,
20 - 24 April
Government of the State of Nuevo Léon
The fourth Industrial Revolution is here and know, business are being disrupted as consequence of New Business Models boosted by Cyber-physics Solutions. The State of Nuevo Leon (MX) decided to launch in May 2017 Nuevo Leon 4.0, a visionary initiative to foster the transition of industry of all strategic sectors to the digital era.
Nuevo Leon 4.0 is an Industry lead and strongly Government-Academy supported initiative. All key stakeholders working together towards same objectives, wealth creation and leadership of the intelligent economy. Artificial Intelligence, Big Data, Internet of Things, Cybersecurity, 3D Printing and Virtual-Augmented Reality and Software Development are just some of the technological enablers behind Nuevo Leon 4.0.
In order to transit to the fourth industrial revolution, Nuevo Leon 4.0 has deployed seven Transformation Mechanisms:
1. Call for Action.- Ensures everybody at any level in Nuevo Leon embrace the digital transformation.
2. Talent Development.- New academic and continuous education programs to form and develop talent in schools and workplaces.
3. Technological Infrastructure.- Complementary infrastructure to support the transition to the fourth industrial revolution needed by industry.
4. New Business Models.- New business models and value propositions required to create and capture value under this new era.
5. Public Policy.- Remove roadblocks and create new public policy to facilitate Nuevo Leon 4.0s implementation.
6. Proactive Collaboration.- Proactively matching Business Needs with Industry 4.0 Solutions to foster collaboration.
7. Ethics.- Objectively addressing the impact on humans due the fourth industrial revolution.
Business Nuevo Leon is the official Business Promotion Agency of the State Government of Nuevo Leon, Mexico, the first point of reference for potential investors ...
The Institute of Innovation and Technology Transfer was created in 2005 by the State Government of Nuevo León. This organism is responsible for the promotion of ...