HANNOVER MESSE 2020,
20 - 24 April
Hutchinson develops and manufactures O-Rings for all industrial markets, including hydraulics, energy, heating, drinking water, oil & gas …
- Wide compound range: NBR, FKM, EPDM, HNBR, ACM, AEM, IIR, CR, VMQ, FVMQ
- Temperature range from -50°C to +250°C
- Pressure range from high vacuum up to 2000 bar
- Cleanliness process according to ISO 16 232
- Both static and dynamic assemblies
- 150 compounds with approvals for oil (NORSOK & TOTAL), gas (UL, EN549), water (KIWA, KTW/UBA, WRAS, NSF 61 …), food (FDA), hydraulic and pneumatic applications, such as approvals by major automotive OEM & Tiers for automotive
- Specific development also available: shape, geometry, dimensions, and compounds can be developed with our teams
Inner Sleeves for Valve Applications - Depending on the different liquids and dimensions are different rubber qualities available to protect the pipeline against ...
Closed and semi-closed cellular rubber for sealing (thermal, accoustical, water) and mechanical protection applications.
Compact rubber for sealing in specific ...
Extrusion profiles in different materials available. In additional with integrated function.
The bonded seal consists of a metallic insert with a vulcanised rubber compound profile which is bonded to the internal diameter. The bonded seal has been developed ...
A magnetic encoder ring is made of a metal insert on which a rubber is bonded. The rubber is magnetised in order to be read by various types of sensors, typically ...