HANNOVER MESSE 2019,
01 - 05 April
Product Features of Lodestar Range: - 6 kV to 70 kV line voltage- High sensitivity - can locate faults from 0.5 A- Pole- or conductor- mountable- Works in insulated, compensated or effectively grounded networks- Shows the faulty phase and directs to the faults- Ultra bright LEDs with 360 degrees of visibility and GSM communication- 10-year battery- Live line installationLodestar is an overhead line fault indicator that helps linemen to determine the origin of any faults on the line. Ultra bright white and red LEDs enable them to locate faulty sections. Lodestar can send information to SCADA-server 3G/4G.
UP 100/ UP 200 benefits:
- Combination of controller and indicator functions results into:
multiple enhancement of operation control's OLTC electrical drive reliability
- High usability, works with most operation systems
- Sends fault information directly to maintenance crews via SMS and
- Can ...
- Combined Short Circuit and Earth Faults, identifies types of fault happened.
- High sensitivity: Due to the measuring principle the earth fault indication
- Minimal weight and size
- Easy mounting - simple to position and connect
- Battery supply - no need for external power sources
- Extra fault ...