HANNOVER MESSE 2020,
20 - 24 April
Plate-and-bar type oil coolers (oil-air)
* Coolers for high temperatures and/or sudden temperature variations, used on air compressors
* Coolers for high pressures and mechanical and thermal stresses for applications in the off-road fields: agricultural machines and tractors, equipment for constructions, forestry, mining, etc.
* Coolers for medium and low pressures and high mechanical and thermal stresses
* Applications for the customers requiring short developing and manufacturing times.
Shell type oil coolers (oil-air)
RAAL pays special attention to these products, in the way that they are developed in order to be as close as possible to the mechanical resistance characteristics of the plate-and-bar coolers. The reduced weight, the excellent behaviour at thermal stresses and their attractive design make the RAAL shell type coolers being used for in more and more applications
Counter flow plate-and-bar type oil coolers (oil - water)
The use of counter flow circulation leads to much higher thermal efficiencies than in the case of using the cross flow circulation. It's recommended for off-road and industrial applications, which require a high heat transfer with low oil to water pressure drops and heavy working conditions: high pressures and mechanical stresses. For vehicles, the advantage is that the cooler can be mounted in any other area than the frontal one.
Due to the market requests for some heat exchangers that are corrosion resistant and suitable for high temperatures working conditions, RAAL considered the possibility ...
We offer Plate-and-bar type air coolers:
* with high performances for air compressor and industrial applications where high mechanical and thermal stresses occur ...
We offer Plate-and-bar type radiators:
with high performances for industrial applications where high mechanical and thermal stresses occur
* big overall sizes
We offer RAAL cooling systems applications:
* Agricultural machines, tractors and forestry equipment
* Construction machines
* Automotive industry
* Railway ...