HANNOVER MESSE 2020,
20 - 24 April
The most important feature is that OPDE is extremely flexible with the following modes of operation:
- OPD EXP V FOC and V/f frequency inverter;
- OPD EXP B brushless with feedback and weakening area;
- OPD EXP S brushless sensorless;
- OPD EXP A Active Front End sinusoidal regeneration unit in all the applications where Energy Saving is needed;
- OPD EXP E Solar for solar and wind turbine;
- OPD EXP C Chopper for DC motors;
- OPD EXP M Starter for motors and generators start-up with line synchronisation;
- OPD EXP R Reluctance for reluctance motors.
In ONE hardware: different motor control software and AFE!
About the Software: to mention the configuration tool OPD Explorer under windows environment HTML, XML, with a control menu divided into folders to configure and use optimally the drives via PC. Available also a built-in PLC function: LogicLab. It is a multiplatform standard IEC 61131-compliant integrated environment for PLC development.Many advanced application software ara available such as: Electrical Gear, PID, Positioning, real Time Positioning, Electronic Cams, Servodiameter, Spindle indexing, Flying and Rotary Cutter, Winder/Unwinder etc.
OpenDrive is available in 200:480Vac from 1.5kW (3A) up to 250kW (510A) standard, up to two MW in cabinet solution.
NEWS IN OPDE:
Communication protocols: CanBus DSP 301, DSP 402; Profibus DP; EtherCat; Profinet; DeviceNet via Anybus; RTEX
Feedbacks: Resolver, high resolution Resolver, TTL Encoder, TTL Encoder with Hall sensors, Endat Encoder 2.1 and 2.2, Sin/Cos Encoder (incremental & absolute), Biss encoder, Hyperface Encoder, Hyperface DSL
Thanks to the know-how gained in the automation field, we developed a new family of converters for the rotating machines in the renewable energy field.
BDF Digital ...
MiniOPD EXP from 2A up to 10A In in 220Vac and from 3A up to 7A In in 380Vac has the same technology and technical characteristics like OpenDrive Exp. The only difference ...
OPDE SOLAR inverter series allow to control photovoltaic plants and to convert energy from the main into sinusoidal current with low harmonic content. High quality ...