HANNOVER MESSE 2020,
20 - 24 April
OXYGEN GENEARATORs produce gaseous oxygen from compressed air on site and offer cost-effective, reliable and safe alternative to traditional oxygen gas supplies such as cylinders or cryogenic liquid. Oxywise Oxygen Generators are available in numerous models with capacity ranging from 0,4 to 150 m3/hour at 95% purity. The design is made for round the clock 24/7 operation. Each generator is equipped with automatic start&stop function, enabling the generator to start and stop automatically according to the consumption.
- Fully automated, SIEMENS control and coloured touch screen
- Control system with SIEMENS colour touch operated panel
- Automatic start/stop
- Built in purity analyser for continues monitoring
- Reliable - built for uninterrupted operation
- Designed for dynamic pressure loading
- Robust design, piping from Stainless Steel (AISI316)
- Data-logging via USB interface (saved on memory card)
- Molecular sieve moisture protection
- GSM modem (remote start/stop, status SMS, alarm warning SMS)
- Flow meter with totalizer
- Oxygen dew point sensor
- Temperature sensor
- Purity and pressure control
- Audio/visual alarm
- Modbus TCP/IP connection
- Remote control
Nitrogen generators produce nitrogen gas from compressed air and offer a cost-effective, reliable and safe alternative to traditional nitrogen gas supplies such ...
OXYPORT generator is the most compact, convenient and reliable source of oxygen. The gas is produced from compressed air by pressure swing adsorbtion technology.
NITROPORT generator is the most compact, convenient and reliable source of nitrogen. The gas is produced from compressed air by pressure swing adsorbtion technology.