HANNOVER MESSE 2020,
20 - 24 April
Göhringer Elektrotechnik, Friedrich
- Line: 2 Studs M10 x 35mm
- Suitable for listed lugs or copper bars
- Lugs must fit on M10 studs, 1.55" (39mm) max width
- Load: 24x #6 - 14 AWG Copper wire #6 - 10 AWG Aluminum wire
- 1500V per UL 1059 Class E and CSA 22.2 No. 158, Class C requirements
- 600V per UL 1059 Commercial appliances (class B), industrial general (class C), industrial devices having limited ratings (class D) requirements
- 600V per CSA 22.2 No 158 Commercial appliances (class B), Industrial devices having limited ratings (class D), special components (class E)
- Short Circuit Current Rating (SCCR) of 10.000A
- CU 9 - 90°C connector terminal rating
- Tested for 1500V AC/DC, rated to UL 1059 File No. E98082
Vertical Busbars Air / Resin Moulded for MCB‘s
The FTG VBA-system impresses by its economic efficiency. An attractive price is accompanied by a time saving feature ...
UL489 Busbars for MCBs
-for MCBs according to UL489
- available in 1-3-phase types
- addable system
- designed for a load up to 115 A
- suitable accessories ...
Auxigaine describes an extremely flexible and versatile system to set up individually adapted busbars. A modular system is used to provide rails with ...
To connect large currents, the isolated stud terminals offer space for conductor cross sections up to 240 mm². The terminals are available from 25 to 240 mm² and ...
The stainless earthing strap, which can be cutted to individual lengths, holds 50 meters strap for installation. This is used in the field of earthing, to protect ...
Space-saving, flexible, high protection class - use of aluminum and copper cables
KA42 / KA42SP
- Connection terminal
- Spring clamp technology
- no tools ...
Busbars 10 mm² for Motor Protection Switches
- 3-phase busbar 10 mm² is suitable for all common motor protection switches (For Siemens devices on request.)