HANNOVER MESSE 2020,
20 - 24 April
Our PEM fuel cell test stations offer the following features:
- Available with Greenlight's integrated 'Intelligent Fuel Cell Diagnostics' capabilities:FCDXTM
- CE certification including optional 3rd party verification
- Industry-leading software and diagnostics
- Automated reformate gas simulation (blending)
- 5 different gas humidification technologies available, including Greenlight's optional Rapid Response humidification system
- 24/7 unattended operation with Emerald control and automation software
- Industry leading cell voltage monitoring accuracy
- User-adjustable safety features
- Fuel cell stack leak testing
- Optional integrated environmental chambers
- Optional high temperature configuration, specifically designed for PBI membrane research
- Optional DMFC configuration
- Worldwide service and support
Greenlight#s turn-key flow battery test systems include load/power supply modules, automated control of flow, pressure and temperature of electrolyte fluids, cell ...
Greenlight provides hydrogen refueling systems for mobility applications, including gas compression, chillers if required, high pressure storage systems and dispensers ...
Greenlight offers automated fuel cell manufacturing equipment for the assembly and test of proton exchange membrane and solid oxide fuel cells. Solutions include: ...
Greenlight's SOFC test systems include options for integrated reformers, de-sox, gas mixing, water saturation, pre-heating, furnace, heat recovery and water balance. ...