HANNOVER MESSE 2019,
01 - 05 April
PIX Transmissions Ltd.
- Combines the advantages of Timing and Poly-V Belts
- Transverse teeth for positive engagement on one side and longitudinal ribs for non-synchronous frictional transmission on the other side
- Suitable for multi-shaft transmission with reversed rotary directions of pulleys
- Specially treated glass cords for high tensile strength and adhesion
- Anti-static, oil and heat resistant
- Noise-free transmission
- Operating temperature range -35 Deg.C to +130 Deg.C
Sections: 8M, S8M, 14M
Flour & rice mills, food-grain machinery, etc.
PIX-PowerWare® Pulleys and Bushes
Manufactured from grey cast iron
Pulley & pulley groove specification conforms to IS 3142 & ISO 4183 standards
- Extremely high power rating - up to 50% more than standard Belts
- High efficiency up to 98%
- Special cords for maintenance-free operation
- Extended ...
- High tensile strength
- Higher power transmission capacity compared to standard Belts
- Negligible elongation to meet vertical drive requirements
- Superior power transmission capacity- Up to 70% more than the standard single Belts
- Especially treated outer tough cover fabric reduces sidewall ...
- Superior power transmission over PIX-TorquePlus®-XT2 Belts
- Higher angular speed, resistance to loads and low noise
- Optimum operational efficiency ...
- Exceptionally high power rating - up to 50% more than standard Belts
- Special cog design facilitates enhanced flexibility and quicker heat dissipation
- Low noise levels
- Self-tensioning property, maintains the Belt tension throughout its life
- Enhanced power transmission because of optimum contact ...