HANNOVER MESSE 2019,
01 - 05 April
- High tensile strength
- Higher power transmission capacity compared to standard Belts
- Negligible elongation to meet vertical drive requirements
- Reliable dimensional stability
- High abrasion resistance
- Anti-static properties as per ISO 9563
- Temperature range: -35 Deg.C to +130 Deg.C
Sections: FFP-2800 14M 55, FFP-3150 14M 55, FFP-3360 14M 55, FFP-3500 14M 55, FFP-3850 14M 55, FFP-4326 14M 55, FFP-4578 14M 55
Air-cooled heat exchanger (Fin-Fan), etc.
PIX-PowerWare® Pulleys and Bushes
Manufactured from grey cast iron
Pulley & pulley groove specification conforms to IS 3142 & ISO 4183 standards
- Extremely high power rating - up to 50% more than standard Belts
- High efficiency up to 98%
- Special cords for maintenance-free operation
- Extended ...
- Combines the advantages of Timing and Poly-V Belts
- Transverse teeth for positive engagement on one side and longitudinal ribs for non-synchronous ...
- Superior power transmission capacity- Up to 70% more than the standard single Belts
- Especially treated outer tough cover fabric reduces sidewall ...
- Superior power transmission over PIX-TorquePlus®-XT2 Belts
- Higher angular speed, resistance to loads and low noise
- Optimum operational efficiency ...
- Exceptionally high power rating - up to 50% more than standard Belts
- Special cog design facilitates enhanced flexibility and quicker heat dissipation