HANNOVER MESSE 2019,
01 - 05 April
Parker Engineered Materials Group
Parker pneumatic seals are the result of many years of compound and profile development
experience, allowing the pneumatics engineer to pursue new design options and techniques such
as selecting a friction-optimised sealing lip geometry which preserves the lubricating film.
A comprehensive portfolio of sealing systems for pneumatic cylinders and valves is available to the
- Rod seals,
- Single- and double-acting piston seals,
- Complete pistons with or without mechanical dampers,
- Cushioning rings,
- Combined seal/wiper rings,
- a variety of taylor-made valve seals.
For special application requirements, as well, Parker offers a wide product range:
- Seal/wiper elements for non-rotating cylinders,
- Oval double-acting piston seals for flat cylinders,
- Fleece-rubber seals for rodless cylinders,
- Special seal/wiper elements for particularly dirty operating conditions.
Special compounds are available for pneumatic sealing solutions, combining the benefits of low
friction, minimum wear and long service life.
On-site phone: +49 511 89405030
On-site fax: +49 511 89405020
Parker develops and manufactures O-Rings and moulded parts for use in automobile manufacture, chemical and biochemical engineering, fluid engineering, refrigeration ...
Sealing systems are functionally reliable components of fluid engineering equipment and systems.
Their advanced level of sealing technology is the result of many ...
Profiles from Parker Prädifa are produced from elastic materials that are precisely adapted to the respective product’s purpose. They resist both dynamic and static ...