HANNOVER MESSE 2020,
20 - 24 April
Creaform (BU of Ametek GmbH)
The latest generation of the Go!SCAN 3D features unmatched speed, ease of use and a 3D scanning experience tailored specifically to product designers and engineers.
Go!SCAN SPARK features four inline cameras for faster 3D scanning and color acquisition. It also features an ergonomic design that allows for different types of hand positions. The Go!SCAN SPARK enables full-field dimensional measurements on a wide array of surfaces and textures for various product development applications.
A Powerful Tool to Accelerate Product Time-to-Market:
- Plug and play: No setup required. Robust positioning using geometry, color or targets
- 4X better resolution: Stunning scan quality with flawless tracking on color texture and geometry
- 3X faster measurement speed and instant workable files: Scanning area featuring 99 stripes that take up to 1,500,000 measurements per second, ultimately cutting down the time to get usable mesh files, which users can import into 3D modeling and 3D printing software without post-processing
- 2X more accurate: Reliable measurements of up to 0.050 mm
- Intelligent design: The multi-position handle integrates efficient ergonomics through an effective design
Completely re-engineered, the new robot-mounted 3D scanner accelerates non-contact dimensional quality control in manufacturing and production environments
New version 12X faster can tackle black, multicolored and shiny surfaces with metrology accuracy for applications directly on the shop floor.
The MetraSCAN 3D ...
The new HandySCAN BLACK combines high-performance 3D scanning with improved optics, multiple blue laser technology and a sleek, ergonomic design. Its distinctive ...
Creaform's MaxSHOT 3D lineup is a game changer for product development, manufacturing, quality control and inspection teams that need the highest measurement accuracy ...
The HandyPROBE Next features productivity and efficiency enhancements in a more shop-floor-ready design for unprecedentedly accurate part inspections - wherever ...
Founded in 2002, Creaform can claim more than 10 000 engineering projects to its credit and has developed a strong expertise in INSPECTION, 3D SCANNING, REVERSE ...