HANNOVER MESSE 2019,
01 - 05 April
Creaform (BU of Ametek GmbH)
The new HandySCAN 300 and HandySCAN 700 provide ground-breaking accuracy, resolution and substantially higher measurement rates - all in truly portable device. The benefits of the metrology-grade HandySCAN 3D are truly compelling:
- 40% more accurate with a volumetric accuracy of 60µm/m.
- 25 times faster than former generation.
- TRUaccuracy feature ensures accurate measurements in real life operating conditions
- Unmatched versatility: Limitless 3D scanning possibilities, regardless of the part size, complexity, material, or color.
- Quick set-up: Get up and running in less than 2 minutes.
- Automatic mesh output: Get ready-to-use files as soon as data acquisition is complete - and integrate within your workflow without any post-processing.
HandySCAN 3D scanners can be used at all stages of product lifecycle management, including:
- Concept: Product requirements as well as concept design and prototyping
- Design: CAD designs, prototyping, and testing, simulation, and analysis
- Manufacturing: Tooling design, assembly/production, and quality control
- Servicing: Documentation, MRO, and replacement/recycling
Completely re-engineered, the new robot-mounted 3D scanner accelerates non-contact dimensional quality control in manufacturing and production environments
New version 12X faster can tackle black, multicolored and shiny surfaces with metrology accuracy for applications directly on the shop floor.
The MetraSCAN 3D ...
Creaform's MaxSHOT 3D lineup is a game changer for product development, manufacturing, quality control and inspection teams that need the highest measurement accuracy ...
The HandyPROBE Next features productivity and efficiency enhancements in a more shop-floor-ready design for unprecedentedly accurate part inspections - wherever ...
The Go!SCAN 3D is a highly portable handheld 3D scanner using two cameras and an LED projector. The system is a point-and-shoot device providing the user with real ...
Founded in 2002, Creaform can claim more than 10 000 engineering projects to its credit and has developed a strong expertise in INSPECTION, 3D SCANNING, REVERSE ...