HANNOVER MESSE 2020,
20 - 24 April
Creaform (BU of Ametek GmbH)
The HandyPROBE Next features productivity and efficiency enhancements in a more shop-floor-ready design for unprecedentedly accurate part inspections - wherever they need to be performed. Quality control experts who rely on portable tools to validate the dimensional conformity of production tools, jigs, assemblies, sub-assemblies and final products on the shop floor can look forward to:
- 2X more accurate measurements: Volumetric accuracy of 0.064 mm (0.0025 in.) (ASME B89.4.22 compliant) regardless of environment instabilities, thanks to TRUaccuracy technology
- Instant measurement: HandyPROBE Next wireless probe enables the instant capture of coordinates - all while being free of any rigid measurement setup to help manufacturers keep up with improved quality standards
- Greater, extendable measurement volume: Can be easily and dynamically extended - unlike measuring arms, which require conventional leapfrogging
- New ergonomic, sturdy design for shop-floor hardware reliability: Offers an enhanced user experience as well as profitable time and cost benefits for operators
- Available in Standard and Elite versions: Users can choose a model based on their specific needs
As part of Creaform's comprehensive quality control solution, shop-floor operators can add 3D scanning capabilities to their inspection sequence with the MetraSCAN 3D portable CMM scanner. The solution is also fully compatible with VXinspect, Creaform's dimensional inspection software.
Completely re-engineered, the new robot-mounted 3D scanner accelerates non-contact dimensional quality control in manufacturing and production environments
New version 12X faster can tackle black, multicolored and shiny surfaces with metrology accuracy for applications directly on the shop floor.
The MetraSCAN 3D ...
The new HandySCAN BLACK combines high-performance 3D scanning with improved optics, multiple blue laser technology and a sleek, ergonomic design. Its distinctive ...
Creaform's MaxSHOT 3D lineup is a game changer for product development, manufacturing, quality control and inspection teams that need the highest measurement accuracy ...
The latest generation of the Go!SCAN 3D features unmatched speed, ease of use and a 3D scanning experience tailored specifically to product designers and engineers.
Founded in 2002, Creaform can claim more than 10 000 engineering projects to its credit and has developed a strong expertise in INSPECTION, 3D SCANNING, REVERSE ...