HANNOVER MESSE 2020,
20 - 24 April
PQ-Box 300 is a high-performance portable network- and frequency-analyzer, power meter and transient recorder in a single device. Usability was the focus of the development.
The device records permanently and continuously frequencies up to 170 kHz. The mobile device has been developed for mobile operation (protection degree IP65). It is applicable for measurements in public networks (CAT IV) as well as for measurements in industrial environment up to 1000V measurement voltage.
- 4x voltage and 4x current
- Analog input for PE current or temperature sensor
- Binary input for external trigger
- Frequency analysis from DC to 170kHz with continuous (gapless) recording
- Simultaneous recording of more than 4000 network parameters
- Up to 32 GByte memory (8 GByte as standard)
- TFT colour display
- High-quality software WinPQ mobile for configuration and data evaluation (PQ-Box 100, 150, 200 and 300)
Option: WLAN/WiFi interface
PQ-Box 300 entirely complies the requirements of IEC 61000-4-30 (2015) standard for a class-A device:
Class A for:
- Accuracy of voltage measurement
- Determination of time intervals
- Marking of measurement values at events
- Harmonics and interharmonics
- Voltage asymmetry
- Event recording
- Time synchronization
Solving all measurement tasks in electrical grids today can be a challenging task. The new Power Quality-Interface and Disturbance Recorder PQI-DA ...
The low voltage regulation system LVRSys represents
a cost-effective alternative for grid expansion.
The economic use is recommended in all low voltage
Characteristics of the REG-DA voltage regulator- large backlit LCD (128 x 128) with all important information (tap-changer position,
- Measuring ...
The freely-programmable REG-DP regulator can be used to regulate continuously-adjustable Petersen coils (P coils) that are operating under load in medium ...
Make provisions with a "busbar inspection" ... with the mobile damping analyzer
- A system test in your transformer station for three months
- Analysis and report
In medium- and high voltage networks, the free programmable regulator REG-DP is used for the automatic control of Petersen-coils (P-coils), which are continuously ...
In order to take advantage of the different earthfault detection methods in various fault situations, the freely programmable earthfault-detection and short-circuit-indicator ...
To make use of the advantages of the various detection methods in different earthfault-situations, the freely programmable earthfault-detection-relay EOR-D makes ...
In the future, stricter requirements will be put in place for the economic management of distribution networks. The required optimization processes in the distribution ...
- Paragramer function for automation and visualization of the parallel operation of up to ten transformers. Therefore the paragramer uses the state indication of ...
- State-of-the-art disturbance recorder and power quality analyzer in one device
- Simultaneous measurement of Phase-Phase and Phase-Earth voltages
- Separate ...
"Change is the only constant - This fits more than ever for today's electrical power grids.
How does the GDASys device family help?
- Measuring of frequencies ...
The PQ-100 Box is a high-performance, portable network-analyzer, power meter and transient recorder. User-friendliness was one of the main objectives ...
PQ-Box 200 is a high-performance, portable network-analyzer, power meter and transient recorder. User-friendliness was one of the main topics during ...
Die PQ-Box 50 ist ein leistungsstarker, tragbarer Netzanalysator, Leistungsmesser. Ziel der Entwicklung war die Benutzerfreundlichkeit des Messinstrumentes. Die ...
The state-of-the-art PQI-DA Power Quality Interface for low, medium and high voltage networks is the main component of a system for carrying out all of the required ...
The PQ-Box 150 is a high-performance, portable network-analyzer, power meter and transient recorder. User-friendliness was one of the main objectives of this device ...
Poor power quality at the very edge of the distribution grid is a major source of equipment disturbances and even damages electrical devices. Despite this, millions ...
The directional earth-fault and short-circuit indicator type EOR-1D can be used in compensated, solidly earthed and low resistance earthed medium voltage networks. ...