HANNOVER MESSE 2019,
01 - 05 April
Our PSI baggage handling system, airport/BHS ensures that the baggage flow in airports is optimised and integrates the related airline, airport and handling agent systems.
- Automatic planning tools
- Optimised early baggage storage management
- Supports contingency strategies
- Targeted analysis of camera images for each baggage item by integrated CCTV systems
- Customisable statistics on the complete baggage flow
- Comprehensive monitoring tool
- Mobile extension
Our Baggage Reconciliation System PSIairport/BRS ensures that no baggage gets on board the aircraft without the passenger.
- Airline-specific loading strategies (e.g. batch loading)
- Baggage segregation
- Automatic recording of incoming and outgoing containers (container management)
- Monitoring with reports and statistical analyses (e.g. scan rates, container lists, freight lists, etc.)
- Cross-platform mobile solution with Mobile Data Terminals (MDT)
- Transport history tracking
Our infrastructure packages and services which are designed for the specific requirements of airports, once again ensure that your operations run smoothly.
- Delivery of server systems specially tailored to airport requirements
- Planning and installation of networks (copper, fibre optics, WiFi and site-to-site VPN)
- Delivery of IT equipment (hand-held scanner, work stations, displays, etc.)
- Planning and installation of camera systems
- Planning and installation of sorting displays (FNA)
- 24/7 support (hotline, monitoring, health checks/system reports)
With PSI Tender Management, you can respond to extensive tenders quickly and easily. The basis for preparing the bid is a stored transport network including sites, ...
PSIglobal is a strategic instrument to increase performance and reduce costs in logistics networks and the supply chains. Complex issues can be professionally solved ...
PSIwms plans, controls and optimizes business processes in intralogistics. The product provides modules with exclusive, trendsetting developments.
PSIwms already ...