HANNOVER MESSE 2020,
20 - 24 April
The Steam Reforming Unit is available in three standard sizes 300 W, 1000 W and 5000 W referred to heating value of natural gas input. Other customized solutions are possible. The reforming unit consists of an electrical evaporator, a heated mixing zone and the heated catalyst bed. The unit can be used either as prereformer or for hydrogen rich gas production, controlled by its temperature. The Reforming Unit is designed in particular for the gas processing in solid oxide fuel cell (SOFC) systems. Here, the operation of a stack with partly internal reforming can be investigated systematically.
- electrical heated reactor
- precious metal catalysts
- compact design
- high-temperature resistant materials up to 900 °C
- low heat and pressure loss design
- integrated electrical evaporator for homogenous steam supply
- integrated, trace heated gas mixing chamber for optimal operation
- natural gas / methane
- ethanol / methanol on request
- LPG (propane / butane) on request
- EBZ Heater Control and Safety Unit
- alternative reformer sizes on request
- geometry adjustments on customer demand
- integration with other EBZ modules
- autothermal reforming (ATR) or catalytic partial oxidation (CPOx)
- design as heat exchanger functionality
- flow control incl. water dosing
- desulphurization unit
- water deionisation
The business division EBZ Fuel Cells provides standard and customized SOFC stack and cell test stands for performance and long-term tests. The test stands can be ...
GAS HEATERS FOR HIGHEST TEMPERATURE LEVELS
EBZ electric gas heaters are designed for a wide flow rate at high temperatures
and are optimized for low pressure losses. ...
SOFC SYSTEM RESEARCH & DEMONSTRATION
Fuel cells are expected to become a key technology of future decentralised energy supply. The EBZ Demonstration Units provide ...
EBZ burners for low-calorific gases provide a particularly stable operation even running by gas with high steam contents. Burners can be designed very compact, working ...
- Fuel cell systems
- Reforming units
- Production of synthesis gases
- Waste heat recovery
- Air / Gas - preheater
- Compact ...
Derived from the activities in the testing and development of Solid Oxide Fuel Cell systems and test stand, EBZ has comprehensive experiences in the design and fabrication ...