HANNOVER MESSE 2020,
20 - 24 April
Scape Technologies delivered the SCAPE Bin-
Picker cell that meets all the customers' automa-
tion needs. The following are the salient features
of the solution:
- Operator free and continuous bin-picking of 2640 rotor cans from the 8 layers stacked inside 4 pallet frames. Scape Bin-Picker triggers the robot to remove the separation sheet when a layer is empty.
- A buffer conveyor belt ensures continuous operations during separation sheet removal and empty pallet box replacement.
- To support an overall average cycle time of 9.5 sec, and maintain sufficient parts on the conveyor, average cycle time as low as 6 secs are achieved.
- An innovative 3 finger gripper is made to cater the gripping needs of the project.
- Gripping of the rotor can implemented with 16 different grip methods to ensure virtually no rotor cans at the end of bin-picking.
Scape Technologies A/S worked closely
with Grundfos technology centre to create a robot cell that is flexible,
mobile, highly precise and has a simple user interface. ...
Cell foot print: 1800 x 2300 mm
Robot: KUKA KR16
Max bin size: Euro pallet (1200x600x1000mm)
4 pallet frames
Tool unit: SCAPE Standard Tool Unit with ...
Scape Technologies successfully developed the
SCAPE Bin-Picker flexible solution that meets the
given industrial demands. The following are the
salient features ...