HANNOVER MESSE 2019,
01 - 05 April
The RV64 is a SF6-gas insulated compact submersible unit with load break switch and earthing switches on both sides of the load break switch. So both sides of the unit can be earthed. There is an interlock between earthing switches and load break swith. The unit is submersible at a dept of 3 m. The manual opening of the load break switch can be performed when fully submersed. The unit serves for application at 12 kV with a nominal current of 200 A. There are sight glasses for the position indication of the switches. A gas density SF6 meter is present.
The unit is constituted by :
- Three-phase three position load break switch RV 50 of the class E3, M1 according to IEC 62271-103, 17,5 kV – 630 A – 20 kA and earthing switch with a making capacity of 50 kA.
- Three-phase earthing switch RV 50 of the class E2, M1 according to IEC 62271-103, 17,5 kV – 630 A – 20 kA, with a making capacity of 50 kA.
- Interlock between earthing switches and load break switch.
- Stainless steel tank filled with SF6 at 0.15 MPa.
The advantages :
- Maintenance friendly and fully integrated load break switch and earthing switches on both sides.
- Both sides of the unit can be earthed.
- Fully submersible.
- Sight glasses for the position indication.
- Gass density SF6 meter.
Your one-stop shop for medium voltage components & apparel
The arc-killer extinguishes an internal arc by directing it to a metal earthed short circuit. The arc is extinguished in less than 50 ms.
Mevoco's SV-25 Arc-Killer ...
The VA(S)-2 vacuum circuit breaker with side actuator couples optimum performance with maximum reliability and operational security.
The circuit breaker can be ...
This vacuum circuit breaker of the spring mechanism type, is an extremly compact circuit breaker which is made for intergration in switchgears type Ring Main Unit ...
The RV44 load-break switch consists of an epoxy housing, containing fixed and movable contacts.
The switch is filled with SF6 gas (sulphur hexafluoride) and is ...
We produce triple position switches for the DR-6 Ring Main Unit.
The triple position load-break switch (On/Off/Earth) was developed according to IEC standards. ...
The RV53 is an SF6-gas-filled, 3-phase (in/out/earth) load break switch of the E3 class according to IEC 60265.1 to 24 kV - 800/630(A) - 20/25 kA. It is designed ...
The RV54 Submersible Fast Switch is the perfect below grade (or flooding area) choice for network feeder sectionalizing and alternate source pick up. The extended ...
Mevoco's new digital protection relay RP600 is of the "self-powered" type, and easily integrated into the new VA-2 and the VA-2RP vacuum circuit breakers, as well ...
The HR-2 voltage detector is a "non-integrated high impedance" (VDS) type and is in full accordance with the IEC 61243 (part 5) standards.
Designed to be coupled ...
The new integrated voltage detector VDS for voltages up to 24 kV includes an option for phase comparison.
In accordance with the IEC 61243-5 standards, the product ...