HANNOVER MESSE 2019,
01 - 05 April
With the use of the Rötelmann sandwich-plate, which is bolted separately to the control block, all the channels through the plate can be blocked and the directional-control valve can be replaced without having to depressurize or drain lines and without affecting the other control units on the same block. All channels are open during normal operation. The operating handle can be removed to prevent unauthorized actuation.
- full bore design causes no pressure drop
- significant reduction in hydraulic system downtime
- no need to drain fluid, bleed air or refill the system
- simplified start-up and maintenance due to the ease of changing flushing
plates and directional valves
- pressure can be maintained in cylinders so that the supported loads do
not need to be shored up
- standard mounting and porting patterns allow retrofit without rework
- proprietary design increases safety by utilizing separate mechanically
isolated bolts for mounting the sandwich-plate and directional valve;
removing the directional valve cannot accidentally loosen the sandwichplate
General information :
Rötelmann delivers multiway-ball valves from DN4 - DN65
- nominal pressures up to 500 bar (7250 PSI)
- with optional pneumatic, electric ...
wide range of ball valves with many different connectors e.g. bite fitting DIN 2353 L/S, Whitworth female thread DIN ISO 228-1, SAE, UNC and UNF female thread, metric ...
The multifunctional accumulator safety block RSM from Roetelmann unites all advantages of the already known 2- and 3-way pressure accumulator blocks and does provide ...
Rötelmann needle valves feature a two-part construction with a threaded body and a precision spindle. The spindle has integrated vertical detends and an easy to ...
Modern excavators are not only just earth moving machines, but also very versatile tools. So today’s excavators can easily be retooled from bucket to grab in minutes ...
With the launch of the RSI-series, Rötelmann GmbH is the first company worldwide to offer both valves for hydraulic systems as well as hydraulic part-turn actuators ...