HANNOVER MESSE 2020,
20 - 24 April
Scape Technologies successfully developed the
SCAPE Bin-Picker flexible solution that meets the
given industrial demands. The following are the
salient features of the solution:
1. SCAPE Bin-Picker (flexible) uses only one tool mounted camera for taking images of the pallet box. The stationary camera and lighting
tower is not needed.
2. The system can pick parts in an unstructured and random configuration from more than one bin.
3. Independent of robot brand as communication with robot handled by the SCAPE Communication Server.
4. SCAPE Standard Tool-Unit developed to give flexibility in selecting grippers, faster system integration and quick after sales support.
5. Accurate part orientation at place position.
6. Fastest 3D recognition of parts in an unstructured and random orientation.
7. Robot motion controlled during bin-picking for collision safe operations.
8. Multiple grippers on tool unit gives many gripping possibilities thus ensuring bin-picking even in the corners.
9. Flexible cell configuration gives optimal workcell layout and saves space at the production facility.
10. Workcell and vision components calibration is performed with quick and easy calibration procedures.
11. Re-configuration of robot cell for bin-picking other parts is performed with a few mouse clicks (provided same grippers).
12. SCAPE Communication Server ensures reliable communication between SCAPE and the robot. Ethernet connection gives the needed speed for the communication.
Scape Technologies A/S worked closely
with Grundfos technology centre to create a robot cell that is flexible,
mobile, highly precise and has a simple user interface. ...
Cell foot print: 1800 x 2300 mm
Robot: KUKA KR16
Max bin size: Euro pallet (1200x600x1000mm)
4 pallet frames
Tool unit: SCAPE Standard Tool Unit with ...
Scape Technologies delivered the SCAPE Bin-
Picker cell that meets all the customers' automa-
tion needs. The following are the salient features
of the solution: ...