HANNOVER MESSE 2019,
01 - 05 April
Thermal flow sensor for measurement in one or two directions of the flow velocity of air and gases with simultaneous detection of the flow direction.
Extremely compact because electronics are integrated in the sensor tube. Sensor element located in the chamber head and protected against mechanical load. Linear analog output to indicate the measurement values, two switching outputs to output the flow direction and the signal of the threshold value.
Can be locally configured via an integrated RS232 interface by means of a programming kit for Windows™ PC's.
When installed in a measuring tube, it is suitable for the measurement of the standard volumetric flow.
- Laminar-flow monitoring in cleanrooms
- Monitoring of room cross-flow
- Cooling air monitoring
- Flow measurement in test benches
- Mass flow and volume flow measurement
- Use in potentially explosive areas due to gas (zone 2)
- Bidirectional measurement
- Precise detection of direction
- Very low beginning of measuring range
- Very fast response
- No intrinsic safe power supply necessary
- Easy single-hole mounting
- Switching outputs
- Direct measurement of mass flow and temperature
- Low pressure loss
- Additional modules to increase functionality
- Simple installation with integrated measuring ...
High-Quality Flow and Temperature
Sensor for Air and Gases
- Easy-to-Install, without alignment to flow direction, variable immersion depth, extendable
- Integrated ...
Flow measurement at high temperature and pressure
The measurement of the flow velocity and/or the volume flow at
higher temperatures up to +350 °C is very important ...
Thermal flow sensor for unidirectional or bidirectional measurement of the flow rate of air with simultaneous detection of the flow direction. Extremely compact ...
The ideal solution for the signalization of measuring values on siteThe SCHMIDT® LED displays MD 10.010 and MD 10.015 are ideally meeting the demands of current ...
Direct measurement of air volumes with flow sensorsImproving energy efficiency significantly in ventilation and air-conditioning systems The new flow sensor SS 20.250 ...
SCHMIDT Technology offers well priced flow sensors specifically for compressed air applications.SCHMIDT Technology is currently the only sensor manufacturer on the ...